22 May 2010

The Greenville Drive.

I could imagine raising kids in my hometown.

I could almost imagine raising kids in Josh's hometown.

I have a hard time imagining myself raising kids in metro Atlanta.

I could totally raise kids here in Greenville.

It's awesome for everyone from single twenty-somethings, to families, to... well... come to think of it there's not a ton of retirees here.  But for the single person or family, it's pretty awesome!

Or maybe the senior citizens are all on the other side of town...

At any rate, we went out tonight to a baseball game with some co-workers!  As Josh and I were standing in line for tickets, and guy came up to us and gave us 2 free tickets!

What a great start to a night!




That's a cool shot... if only I'd considered focus during this excursion, it would have drastically improved all the pictures.  Sorry, folks!  The close ups are pretty good, though!

Hey!  There's a close-up!  My fave number.  It was my softball number (when they'd let me have it... some people are so dad-gum superstitious!).  It's also the day I was born, the day I met, Josh, the day he proposed, our wedding date, and the number of children we'll have.

Josh really wants one of those condos.  Can't blame him... they have patios overlooking the field!

If you glance, then look away quickly, it looks like there are mountains in the background.  Home sweet home.

"Eliot, this is how stereotypes are made"

Hey there, Jade!

This is the face he'll give you if you say, "Keith, how do you get your hair to stay up like that?"  I swear it's some sort of secret weapon.  It's also the face he gives when he doesn't understand you.  Or when he does understand you.

I love you. I love you. I love you. Forever and ever.

I believe this was "Take me out to the ballgame" during the 7th inning stretch.  That's the only possible explanation.

JP, what kind of sign is that??

ANferny!!!!!

Wow... I look like my mom.


PS: ALL of these were unedited because I'm too lazy tired busy to edit them.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails