26 May 2010

Biggest Loser. *SPOILER ALERT*

This is the first year I've watched The Biggest Loser.  I was shocked at the transformations!  And embarrassed.  A few of the ladies are now smaller than me.

In fact, I'm downright jealous of Sherry.  119 pounds?  Really?  That's not how much she lost... that's how much she weighs!

And honestly, I didn't care who won... I loved all of the top three: Michael, Ashley, & Daris.  I think they all had amazing changes going on both on the inside and out.  They came pretty weak and left three incredibly strong human beings.

The one question I have, though...

What's up with Michael & Ashley?

I mean... they have to be dating.

Or denying the fact that they have totally fallen for each other.

Normally I'm not all about reality TV love.  The Bachelor ruined that for me.

But they're kinda cute together.

And... dare I say it?  Was he undressing her with his eyes?

Um... I believe that's what I saw.

I haven't seen a... uhh... "connection" like that since Blake Shelton & Miranda Lambert sang "You're the Reason God Made Oklahoma" back in 2005.




1 comment:

aimymichelle said...

oh man i thought that too about michael and ashley! geez tehy all looked so great though crazy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails