23 April 2010

Missions & Awesome Photography

This couple has it going on! Meet Blue Frame Photography.

They are getting pretty amazing at photography, and they're using their talents for good things! Most of the time they're running a special and proceeds go to pay for a mission trip they're going on soon.

Their fave place? Nicaragua.

I can barely spell that.

Carrie also has a nephew that has some serious medical issues from a car accident Christmas 2009. She shares about his milestones and miracles.

Overall, great people doing great things with great photography.

So why and I telling you? They have the best deal I've ever seen going on for the next week:

$100 = 1.5 hour photo shoot with both her and her hubby (that's two amazing photographers!)
-unlimited poses
-on location shooting
-wardrobe changes if you want
-online proof gallery
-enhancement in photoshop (yesss....)
-1- 8x10
-2- 5x7
-4- 4x6
-8 wallets

And I'm not sure, but you may be able to combine that with 75 images on a CD for only $50; or 175 images on CD for $100.

Are you kidding me? This is a crazy awesome deal! The deal is running through May 1st because that's when they have to pay for their mission trip. You don't have to have the photo shoot before May 1st though. You can, but you can wait until later if you want.

I also want to say that I barely know this couple. I had one class in college with Carrie, and we have a ton of mutual friends, and she's been to my house once, and she lives in the same town that I grew up in. But really, we don't know each other that well. It's one of those "closer through facebook" types of things. So I'm not putting this on here because she's my best friend and I want to boost her business.

Nope.

I just think they're that awesome. And awesome prices deserve to be passed on.

1 comment:

Carriebearwcu said...

wow, thanks Susan!!! We're so humbled to be featured on your blog :) We've almost raised the money, just a little bit more to go :)

LOVE your blog layout! I"m thinking of changing mine, but I'm not sure how I want it to look. haha.

I also emailed you about your family's photo shoot. We'd love to photograph you guys sometime

Take care!

Related Posts with Thumbnails