07 April 2010

Chills


Ever heard someone say something that gives your entire body chills? This phrase did for me.

Because July 10, 2009, that's what happened to my
brother's girlfriend.

Sunaura's lungs were formed enough to survive.

Kyah's were not.

It's not like I dwell on it, but I always wonder. What would Kyah have looked like when she got older? What color would her hair have been?

And at the same time I'm so thankful for Sunaura. She is precious. And bald as all get out!
(side note: the girl on TV didn't give birth at 6 months- but closer to 8 and each weighed a little over 3 lbs)

1 comment:

Sheyennew said...

I wish our gym had tanning beds! I would totally do that too.... kind of like an extra incentive! It may take months to see results from a work out but tanning is almost instant!! That's a great idea.

Thanks for thinking about us. I keep up with you on your 365 blog, too!

Have a great weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails