This recipe is amazing. It's cheap, fast, and completely impossible to mess up! Since I've discovered this little gem, I figured I should probably share it.
Tex-Mex Minestrone Soup
- bowties or shells Pasta Sides ($1)
- 1 jar of salsa ($2)
- 1 can of black beans ($1)
- 2 cups of water (free!)
- 1 tsp of chili powder (probably on your shelf)
- shredded cheese (variable)
- Make the pasta according to the directions.
- Cook veggies if needed
- Add in everything else (except the cheese)
- Boil for 5-7 minutes
- Add cheese & enjoy!