09 March 2010

Right where I need to be

"And do not wish you were someplace else or with someone else. Where you are right now is God's place for you. Live and obey and love and believe right there." 1 Corinthians 7:17

WOW... Found this verse on a friend's blog the other day and WOW-- I'd never read this verse before. It's just perfect for where I'm at in life, though. I find myself wishing I lived back in Waynesville, my hometown. I just miss it. But I know that I'm right where God wants me for now, and so I don't need to be wishing to be anywhere else, but to be content here. Live and obey and love and believe right HERE.

And to be thankful that my mission field right now is pretty darn cushy. It's nice here, and I do like it, and it's 1.5 hours closer to Waynesville than Atlanta!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails