30 January 2010

Since it was a snowy day and I could get away with it, I did pretty much nothing today. :) I did go through a lot of old digital pics and upload them to facebook. It's been fun reminiscing with my friends! Here are a few of the highlights.

Me in colorguard. I started in the high school colorguard when I was in the 8th grade, and continued on all the way through my freshman year of college. During the five years I was with Tuscola guard, I did 10-11 different shows! I also did winterguard and drumline. So much fun! That's also my sister in the background with the blue flag.


My mom and niece, Lindsey (who is now 10)

Lindsey with her great-great-grandmother, who passed away earlier this year. I didn't even know this picture existed, but I'm so glad it does! Lindsey barely ever smiles for pics, but she sure was here!

Me and Lindsey on my parents front porch.

Goofing off with side-ponytails!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails