09 January 2010

At least we know there are few preservatives...

In my never-ending quest to clean my house and keep it clean, I was doing dishes this morning and noticed some tupperware that had a funny imprint on the side of it. Opened it up... mold! Ewww... Crazy thing is, I had left that there since Thursday (okay, so I'm lazy...). In 2 days, it molded. Which is a good thing, since I'm trying to eat healthier- clearly there were few preservatives!

Josh and I watched The Hangover last night. Honestly, this is one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time. Let's face it... that all wouldn't really happen quite to that extent, so it's not like it's reality or anything. I know a lot of crazy stuff goes on, but they wouldn't get away with driving a stolen police car down the sidewalk... really. I truly love how the writers developed each of the characters. The brother was so goofy, yet by the end of the movie, you wonder where the turning point was. Although he was still goofy, he was totally accepted by the other guys. And his character's personality was totally a new and unique one that I haven't seen in movies before. I also haven't laughed so hard in a really long time!

The Lovely Bones... I'm reading that book right now. Quite by accident. I mentioned to my mom that I was looking for a new book to read and she lent me her copy. It's in movie in theaters January 15th, although I hear it's nothing like the book. I want to see it anyway, because I love that book! I especially like how it's not a mystery. I like knowing exactly who killed her. I also love how the book skips around to different scenes without much explanation. I guess that's why the movie doesn't quite follow it... it'd be really hard to do that successfully.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails