01 November 2009

Halloween 2009

Halloween party at Rachel & Drew's:

Josh was a prisoner & I was his jailbait:

But... I found me a pimp so I could support myself while he's in jail...
Rachel & Drew were Mario & his princess. However, after 9pm, they turned into a plumber & Dolly Parton. :) It was priceless!

The Lego Couple:


The Lego costumes were a hit, so we set up little scenes like this one:

Then we have Colonel Sanders & his bucket of KFC. I asked, and she said she's definitely fried chicken... NOT grilled. :)
Hmmm... this is what happens when you let animals coexist without boundaries...

More fun with the Lego's. Notice how he still has the facial hair, and we managed to stretch the chicken headpiece all the way over the Lego head!

My oh my, what a fun night with friends!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails