24 November 2009

Exciting!

A lot of exciting things have been going on these past few days! I've started training for my new position at work, for our new office in Greenville, SC. It's a ton of fun and I really enjoy it-- A LOT. For real, I was made for this job.

Also, I get a bio on our website! It's not up yet, but I'll link to it when it is. For now, I'll just post it here:

Susan Fowler grew up in Waynesville, NC. In 2007, she graduated from Western Carolina Univeristy with a bachelor's in Speech Communication and Professional Writing. As with everyone in our company, Susan began in the entry level sales and marketing position. She was promoted from our Atlanta office to Director of HR in Greenville, SC in December 2009.
When asked what motivates her, she said, "The positive attitude and drive towards success is what motivates me in the office. I enjoy working around people who work together to make things happen."

1 comment:

The Blaylocks said...

Congratulations! I'm excited for you guys and the new chapters of life!

Related Posts with Thumbnails