18 October 2009


I have something very embarrassing to admit.

My house is very messy.

But that's not the embarrassing part (although it should be).

Josh and I just loaded 7, count them SEVEN, trash bags onto the trunk of my car to take to the dumpster.

You see... my sweet hubby apparently has been harboring trash bags on the back porch when he doesn't want to take them to the dumpster. We never go on our back porch, so it was awhile before I noticed. I saw it once, but didn't really pay attention cause he's normally the one that takes the trash and I figured he would take it.

But then the pile grew. Tonight there were 5 bags out there. Then we had one bag by the front door ready to be taken, and another bag ready to be taken out of the trashcan.

Guess what else we found out?

There are tons of spiders on our back porch! They like our trash bags because they can hide in there where it's warm(er).

Spiders have the same effect that lice do. When someone says the word, I start itching. Just call me 'Itchy' (saw 'All Dogs Go To Heaven' yesterday for the first time).

Ick.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails