13 September 2009

So this is the ad... what do ya think?

I would like to say that I'm proud of myself for actually getting this done. I've been meaning to for awhile. Josh actually wrote the copy-- mainly because I don't know the first thing about cars! I edited it, though. So... this week's goal finished just in the nick of time.

Sweet 1974 Superbeetle- Cherry Red - $5700 (Alpharetta, GA)


Date: 2009-09-13, 8:38PM EDT
Reply to: sale-szefr-1373004883@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


Attention Beetle lovers!!! This is the PERFECT car for that person who is looking for a great car to be fixed up, or for the baby boomer that is looking to release their inner hippie! This super smooth Beetle looks great, has an immaculate interior, and plenty of original parts. With 126,000 miles on it, the engine is in great working shape and has a brand new alternator with a 1 year warranty. The car does need brakes, but people tell me that it's is a pretty easy job on this bad boy. The paint is original, but has some very minor blemishes because of mismatched paint. The car has heat, and a fan system that I am told is the infrastructure for A/C, even though the car didn't come with it. Has original AM radio. Car runs great and I have taken it on multiple half day excursions with no problems. It is an eye catcher no matter where I go. I'll be honest... I DO NOT want to sell this car. The only reason that I am selling it is because I travel so much, and I can't give this car the attention it deserves.

As far as price, I have turned down MULTIPLE great offers for the car, (The latest being $6,000, and many more offers in excess of that amount!) The car is selling for $5,700, firm. I am a reasonable seller, but I am not interested in doing business with someone who is going to low-ball the price, and wants something for nothing. I have been told by SEVERAL people that the car is under priced. I am not in a hurry to sell, nor do I have to sell, so please don't submit low ball offers. It costs what it costs.

You can view the car this week after 7:00 P.M. by appointment. You can drive it, upon showing a valid current driver's license, and a current insurance card. My wife or I will be accompanying you on the test drive.

Call or email quick before it goes... (The car is also on Ebay!!!)

Josh xxx-xxx-xxxx

  • Location: Alpharetta, GA
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
image 1373004883-0
image 1373004883-2

















Related Posts with Thumbnails