10 August 2009

I had a very exciting weekend! I got to see Sunaura again! I got a great picture considering it was through a clear plastic incubator thing. She's such a cutie pie. I can't wait until she gets big and strong enough to hold! She's steadily gaining weight and growing. She's now up to 3 lbs 15 oz!! I'm so proud of her.


I also got to see Avery- the 2 week old of some of our best friends: Jonathan & Rebekah. Avery is their first child. She is so precious and beautiful! I was beyond excited to be able to hold her and I even got to feed her!


And back at home, Jigsaw and Ellie got a little close and comfy. I just love the look in Jigsaw's eyes. He does than anytime he's checking something out, but it looks hilarious with him looking at the cat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We were excited that you guys got to come up! Nice pics too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails