24 May 2009

"There's always gonna be another mountain, I'm always gonna wanna make it move" -The Climb, sung by Miley Cyrus

I realized my long term goal today. I used to say that it's to be debt free, but that doesn't always seem to get me fired up and excited to reach my goals and do well in life. It is one of my goals, but it's more of a stepping stone to my real goal: Have a house on Pinnacle Ridge in NC. It's where my parents live, where I grew up, and my family has 30 acres that we could build somewhere on. We just have to have the means to do it. And when we build it, I want it to be awesome.






Something else really awesome happened today, too!! My dad has a 1972 red Volkswagon Bug that he hasn't used in a few years. It needs some work done to it, so he's going to do the work to it and then let us drive it until we find something else, to buy us some time. In the meantime, we're going to put a "For Sale" sign on it. We're also going to pay my dad $150 a month. Whenever it sells, then my dad gets the cash and we get back the money we gave to him each month. So it's kind of like a savings account for the next vehicle. How AWESOME is that?!?!?!

WE HAVE A CAR!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails