22 October 2008

I often think about this with our bodies: If one little thing doesn't work... we're screwed. Everything has to literally be almost perfect inside for us to work. Imagine if our nervous system stopped working... or if a tiny part of our brain that handles involuntary stuff stopped-- we would stop breathing and blinking! That wouldn't be too good for our quality of life.

I've been scouring north metro ATL for business suits to wear to my new job. Goodwill sells their suits for $9.43 (or something close to that) so that's where I spend the majority of my time. IMO, it's worth it to drive 30 min to an hour away if I can find a suit that looks good on me for that price! (We have one right down the road, but I've gone through their selection already) It sure beats even going to a discount store and paying $50 minimum! So I've been hitting all the Goodwill's, and having some luck. :)

I also wandered into Plato's Closet today. I love it! Didn't stay long because they don't have business stuff, but they have all kinds of 'hip' styles second-hand in there for cheap! $10 jeans. Need I say more? And you don't have to rifle through them to find the ones without pleats and junk, like at Goodwill, because all they have are current styles for the younger crowd.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails