10 January 2008

Gifts.



One of my graduation gifts from a dear friend was a devotional book that covered each day of the year. They are very short devotionals-- inspiration for the day. For Christmas I received another devotional. Now let me stop right here and say that I wasn't exactly jumping for joy. I am awful about sticking to something like a particular devotional book, and my shelf is lined with them as well as assorted journals that are halfway filled.

My heart has been changed, however. These two devotionals have been the biggest blessing on my life this year, and they are created for the ADD mind! I read the short one in the morning (I am not a morning person) and the longer one at night. These have been my refueling for the day and bring a restfulness at night. Growing closer to God is a daily journey... and I love it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails